Wondering how to use digital signage technology for your business? Here are the details you need to know.
As a business owner, you likely already know you need to learn how to use digital signage as soon as possible. After all, traditional print signs and billboards aren’t exactly effective ways to get your message out there to your target audience. But you may be feeling overwhelmed about using a new technology. Keep reading to learn why incorporating digital signage is important in today’s marketing world. Plus, learn the different ways you can use digital signage to promote your business, reach new people, and spread your message.
Why Use Digital Signage?
In today’s digital-centric world, your business has to compete with a lot of easy-to-access messages. Just take a look around when you are at the store or even in your car at a stoplight. You will see almost everyone around you is looking at their phones. Consumers are most comfortable with digital messaging. It is going to be very difficult if not impossible to get their attention if you don’t adapt the way you broadcast your business messages.
Using digital signage is your solution to stay in the game. Think about your own response to marketing. Do you pay attention to billboards? Do you notice posters and other print signage? Probably not. By using digital signs, you are meeting your prospects where they are. You can communicate messages that you can customize or swap with ease, and as often as you want.
10 Ways to Use Digital Signage
How can you use digital signage for your business? The opportunities for better communication are nearly endless. Here are ten ways you can use this technology:
- Inside signage to feature and promote a service or product
- Inside or outside signage to announce events or special sales or to share business hours
- Waiting room or entryway television to display customized ads, messages, or live feeds
- Informative messages that add value for your customers, such as FAQs, how-tos, and other content that will grab attention and answer questions
- Videos introducing staff members or featuring employees
- Corporate communication with staff through meeting calendars, kudos for employees who are going above and beyond, and company updates
- Brand-boosting messages that share your mission statement or brand values
- Social media updates and live feeds or graphics to encourage people to follow your social media profiles or sign up via e-mail for your newsletter and special offers
- Live feeds of special events, classes, seminars, or church services, so people who aren’t present at the event can still watch
- Wayfinding – whether you choose an interactive signage or static, you can direct visitors so they can find what they need within your business location
How to Get Started with Digital Signage
Incorporating digital signage can feel like an impossible task to handle on your own. But finding the right business to help makes all the difference. At Vizual Symphony, we take the hassle out of the entire process. We work closely with our clients to assess their organizational needs, their target audience, and their communication goals to develop an effective digital signage strategy.
Do you work with a corporation, educational institution, municipality, museum, or place of worship? We have the digital signage packages you need to meet your audience’s interests and to gain a competitive edge in your industry. We handle it all from digital signage design to installation to maintenance. This ensures the products and services are working optimally to meet your organizational goals.
What to Expect When You Work with Vizual Symphony
When you reach out to Vizual Symphony, our digital signage experts will provide an in-depth consultation to assess your current situation. We then offer recommendations for the ideal products and services you need to succeed. Some AV companies will provide you with the equipment and then walk away. But we are there through the entire process and help you and your staff to use the equipment to maximize efficiency and functionality.
We’ve been meeting the audiovisual needs of organizations like yours for more than thirty years. We have a streamlined system in place to get your digital signage up and running right away. There’s no need to fall behind your competitors simply because you don’t have experience with digital technology. We are happy to put our years of experience and expertise to work for your organization so you can reach more people with your message than ever before.
If you are concerned about the price, know that we also offer a unique AV as a Service program called Vizual Shield to make digital signage affordable. Connect with our Vizual Symphony team online now or call 626-229-9112 to schedule your consultation or to learn more about how to use digital signage for your business.
Get the “7 Steps to Audio Visual Managed Services” Free Today!
Discover exactly how business owners and organization leaders like you can take advantage of our Vizual Shield Audio Visual as a Service (AVaaS) program to obtain and pay for the technology solutions you need.