Create learning experiences that promote active and adaptive learning and more effective student-teacher relationships—all by leveraging today’s best technology.
What if you could utilize the latest in technological advancements to promote active learning in your classrooms? At Vizual Symphony, we are dedicated to making classrooms of all types and sizes as effective as they can be through our expert technology integration services.
Our valued clients include universities striving to become more competitive by incorporating state-of-the-art audiovisual systems for lecture halls and high schools connecting their students with college classrooms to help them earn college credit before they even step foot on campus. These are tasks that are only made possible through technology. At Vizual Symphony, we are proud to be a company on the forefront of active learning technology for clients like these and others.
Make Active Learning More Than Just an Idea
At VS, our tagline is “ideas in focus,” and we will help you to make active learning more than just an idea in your classroom. We know technology is ever-changing and it can be difficult to identify what is right for your classroom’s application. Let our experts take a look at your existing space, gain an understanding of your goals, and help you to come up with the solutions you need to sharpen focus for teachers and students alike.
Our innovative services address three key components of active learning:
- Analysis: VS will integrate technology into you classroom to promote team-based learning, encouraging students to dig deeper in data collection and to develop successful collaborations with other students and teachers.
- Synthesis: Teamwork and cooperation come to life with the help of VS technologies. Real time peer-to-peer interactions facilitate genuine collaboration that benefits all parties involve and creates a more meaningful learning experience.
- Evaluation: The final stage of active learning, evaluation becomes easier and more effective through active learning technology. Students will draw their own conclusions and share with their peers and teachers to inspire discussion and discovery—cornerstones of a high quality educational experience.
If you know your could do more in your classrooms to facilitate active learning, Vizual Symphony can partner with you to make it happen in less time and for less money than you might expect.
Give Your Classroom a Competitive Edge
Today’s students are more driven than ever before—they have big goals and need a big, well-rounded educational experience to help them meet those goals. With the advantage of VS’s active learning technology on your side, you can exceed student expectations and be a catalyst for helping them to achieve a higher level of success in their educational career and life.
Our education clients have provided powerful feedback on their experiences with active learning technology:
- Having a VS expert available to keep them updated on the latest in educational technology, schools could see trackable results from students as well as positive feedback from educators on the active learning process.
- Because the VS team places a high priority on user-friendly technology with high functionality, teachers and students can easily take advantage of all the features and benefits the active learning technology has to offer. VS eliminates the learning curve to save time and increase productivity.
- Students who benefit from the analysis, synthesis and evaluation features of VS’s active learning technology gain a competitive edge in the educational world; they are better prepared for the next steps in the educational process and for their future careers.
It’s Time to Discover How Vizual Symphony Can Benefit Your Classroom
Whether you are exploring the best options to integrate technology in your classroom or know you are ready to begin the planning process for your state-of-the-art lecture hall, we want to talk with you. Our Vizual Symphony team is here to answer your questions and provide the details you need to know.
Connect with us online now for a free consultation or to learn more about how our innovative active learning technology can take the educational experience to the next level for your students.
La Cañada Unified School District
Southern California Christian University
LAUSD Technical Director and Certified Apple Teacher